Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'v more than 200 reasons why I Love You?

1. I love you because you love me.
2. I love the way I know you'll never give up on me no matter how irritating I may be.
3. I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.
4. I love the way you look at me whenever I ask you if I look good in an outfit.
5. I love your beautiful hair.
6. I love your body.
7. I love how beautiful your eyes are.
8. I love the beauty of your blue eyes in which I can see your love shining steadily.
I have more than 200 reasons that why I Love You?
9. I love you because you add meaning and purpose each day to my life.
10. I love you because you are the reason why I am still alive
11. I love you because I know you are always be there when I need you.
12. I love you because we belong to each other.
13. I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together.
14. I love how I feel complete when I am with you.
15. I love the way you make me laugh.
16. I love how our bodies just fit together.
17. I love the way you won't compromise yourself and won't let me compromise myself too when we are together.
18. I love your thoughtfulness.
19. I love your tenderness.
20. I love your strength of character.
21. I love your sense of humour.
22. I love the way you dress.
23. I love your ability to speak your thoughts through your eyes without saying a single word.
24. I love the way you surprise me with little gestures
25. I love the way you'll listen to my stories even though you may not be interested in it.
26. I love the way you are patient with me
27. I love the way you try to be interested in the things that interest me (such as my blogging) even though you hate to read.
28. I love you because I would do anything in this world to make you happy.
29. I love your sensuality and the way you love me.
30. I love the way you handle troubled times.
31. I love the softness of you lips against my hair and cheek.
32. I love your cheeks when I press it with my hands
33. I love your wisdom and humility.
34. I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.
35. I love the ways you choose to show your affection and love for me in your own quiet way.
36. I love the way you encourage my creativity and imagination.
37. I love the way you take care of my pets.
38. I love you because I can't live without you.
39. I love you because you can't live without me.
40. I love your cooking.
41. I love your spontaneity.
42. I love the way you look when you are sleeping.
43. I want to stay forever with you.
44. You're my anchor in life's ocean and most of all, you're my best friend.
45. Just a touch...and I lose my heart all over again.
46. You're so magnetic...I just keep coming back to you.
47. You are my theme for a dream.
48. You're someone I can be goofy with.
49. I enjoy being with you.
50. I can ask you a dumb question without feeling dumb.
51. You know all my secrets...and keep them.
52. You're too hot to handle.
53. I love your coolness.
54. I love your shyness.
55. I love your seriousness.
56. I love your smell.
57. I love your sensual breath.
58. I love your lil cute nose.
59. I love the way you treat me.
60. I love the way you show your affection when we are together.
61. I love the way you show your affection in unexpected ways.
62. I love the way we make up after a fight.
63. I love your courage to be you.
64. I love your quiet confidence.
65. I love your brains.
66. I love your greatness.
67. I love your devotion.
68. I love your strength.
69. I love your integrity.
70. I love your selflessness.
71. I love your Devotion.
72. I love your kindness.
73. I love your generosity.
74. I love your optimism.
75. I love your boldness.
76. I love your forgiveness.
77. I love your thoughtfulness.
78. I love your respect for me.
79. I love your sensuality.
80. I love your temper.
81. I love your tenderness.
82. I love your patience.
83. I love your gentleness with me.
84. I love your crazy voices, sounds, and imitations.
85. I love your intelligence.
86. I love your zest for life.
87. I love your craziness.
88. I love you because you never intimidate me.
89. I love your true sense of honour.
90. I love your incredible big heart.
91. I love the way you walk.
92. I love the way you talk.
93. I love your charm and charisma.
94. I love you because you never bore me.
95. I love your wit and wisdom.
96. I love your ability to talk things through.
97. I love the way you whisper I LOVE YOU in my ears.
98. I love the sweet gifts you’ve given to me.
99. I love the fact that you’ll be there for me when I need you.
100. I love you because you are always good at everything.
101. I love you because I love the way you touch me.
102. I love you because I love the way you hold me.
103. I love you because I love the way you kiss me.
104. I love you because I love the way you smooch me.
105. I love you because I love the way you hug me.
106. I love you because I love the way you Love me.
107. I love you because I know you are faithful and true.
108. I love you because I love the way we finish each other's sentences.
109. I love you because I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.
110. I love you because I love the way you make me feel about myself.
111. I love you because I love the way you always inspire me.
112. I love you because you are as much of a dreamer as me.
113. I love you because you are without a doubt my true soul mate.
114. I love you because I know we made only for each other.
115. I love you because I love fun masti with you.
116. I love the beauty of you body.
117. I love the thought of you when you’re not with me.
118. I love the way you look when you’re nude.
119. I love the way you look after shower.
120. I love the habit of looking in the mirror every time after shower.
121. I love the sense of security I feel when I’m with you.
122. I love the softness of your lips against mine.
123. I love the softness of your lips against my body.
124. I love the way you dare to kiss me in public.
125. I love you because I love the way you ride on me.
126. I love the way you’re not scared to show your affection for me in public.
127. I love lying in your arms without saying anything but to feel your presence.
128. I love waking up in the morning finding we’ve been cuddling the whole night.
129. I love your passion for reading.
130. I love the way you look in white top.
131. I love the way you brush my hair with your fingers.
132. I love every parts of your body.
133. I love the way you plan our future.
134. I love our life together.
135. I love the way you console me when I’m down in the dumps.
136. I love the way you encourage and support me when I’m off-track.
137. I love the way you dress up.
138. I love the way you call me piggy.
139. I love the way you react when I tickle you.
140. I love the way we finish each other’s sentences.
141. I love the way we copy each other’s sentences.
142. I love the way you study.
143. I love you because you are so hot, you are so bold.
144. I love the fact that you'll do anything to make me happy.
145. I love the fact you love me and only me.
146. I love the way you say ‘uh-huh’.
147. I love the way you say Ah..Aahh..Ah
148. I love the way you say Yes…Oh Yes..Yes
149. I love the way you say More..More.. Gimme More
150. I love the way you say Uhh Baby, I’m Loving It.. Maa ah
151. I love the way you say Ah Can’t Really Feel It… Aah
152. I love the way you say Waw..Aw..Aww.. Wao
153. I love your willingness to share everything with me especially your heart.
154. I love the way you send me message telling me how much you love me.
155. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
156. I love the way you look when you’re sulking.
157. I love the way you look with love bites on your neck.
158. I love the way you make me feel royalty.
159. I love the way you call me darling.
160. I love the way you call me Honey.
161. I love the way you call me Sweet Heart.
162. I love you because I love the way you spank on my hips.
163. I love you because I love to spank on your beautiful butts.
164. I love you because I love the way when you ask for love from you eyes.
165. I love you because I love the way when you ask for sex from you eyes.
166. I love your uniqueness.
167. I love your manners.
168. I love your abnormal lifestyle.
169. I love your obsession for coffee.
170. I love your because you are the light in my life, you're the inspiration.
171. I love your because When you hold me tight, everything becomes alright.
172. I love you because you are so funny.
173. I love sharing rainbow walks with you.
174. I love you because you know how to bring a smile to my face.
175. I love you because you're always on my side.
176. I love you because we can talk over the telephone for hours together even if I've seen you the day before.
177. I love you because you're so dependable and trustworthy.
178. I love you because when I need to cry, you lend me a shoulder and a tissue.
179. I love you for your sensitivity and support.
180. I love you because you never get mad at me...even when I drive you up the wall.
181. I love you because you are amazing, dazzling, and extra nice.
182. I love you because you understand if I forget something worth remembering.
183. I love you because you give me all pleasure I need.
184. I love you because in the story of my life, the best chapters are filled with you.
185. I love you because every time I look at you my heart misses a beat.
186. I love you because every moment spent with you are a moment I treasure.
187. I love you because you can read my innermost thoughts.
188. I love you because you excite me, delight me, and ignite me.
189. I love you because I love the way when I bite your nose through my teeth.
190. I love you because I love the way when you bite my ears through your teeth
191. I love you because since the day you came into my life, everything's perfect.
192. I love you because you are the only person, I can do anything for you.
193. I love you because I love the way you say you love me.
194. I love you because I love the way I say I love you.
195. I love you because I can’t hate you.
196. I love you because my love only for you.
197. I love you because I love you and you love me.
198. I love you for me.
199. I love you for you.
200. I love you for who you are.
201. I love you because I love you and always will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...